The Business Intelligence (BI) Developer’s role is to design and implement BI solutions. This includes requirements gathering, analysis, planning, selection, blueprinting, designing, developing and rolling out BI solutions to the user community. The Business Intelligence Developer is also responsible for timely data availability and system up-time through support functions and in-depth testing. Additional responsibilities include:
- Designing, implementing, and plan BI solutions
- Configuring, deploying, and maintaining BI solutions
- Debugging, monitoring, and troubleshooting BI solutions
- Writing relational and multidimensional database queries
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent. BI certification is a great benefit.
- BI expertise with a minimum of 5 years' experience delivering analytics solutions used to drive data driven business decisions.
- Expert level development experience with Microsoft SQL Server BI.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong SQL skills in either T-SQL or PL/SQL.
- Experience with a major reporting tool, such as SSRS or QlikView.
- Experience building ETL processes to convert operational transactional data into dimensions and fact tables is preferred.
Please submit your application before Sunday October 5th.